Advice for Gardeners
Advice for Gardeners!
With Spring rapidly approaching, you may be thinking about getting out in the garden again. Before you do, here are a few hints to help prevent back pain;
- Warm up before starting- try some gentle mobility exercises and stretches to increase your flexibility and stimulate blood flow to your muscles.
- Try to vary what you are doing- alter your position regularly and take regular breaks.
- When lifting, bend from the knees and keep your back straight, try to avoid twisting when carrying weight.
- Keep objects close to your body when lifting and use a wheel barrow where possible.
- When you have finished run through some gentle stretches as a cool down to prevent aching and stiffness afterwards.
- Lizzie's holiday
- Easter opening and Lizzie's holiday
- Christmas opening hours
- Lizzie's Holiday
- Gift Vouchers!
- Facebook page
- Happy 1st Birthday!
- Well done Richard!
- Good Luck Richard!
- Advice for Gardeners
- Christmas Opening Hours
- We have Moved!
- Dog walking is good for you?
- Kinesiology Taping at the Woodstock Chiropractic Clinic